Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nov. 25, 2013

Hey mom!! Family! How are you guys?! I hope that everything is going great! I am excited to talk to you guys this week! I am so excited to Skype on Christmas! 
It sounds like that you guys had a really pretty good week! Thanks for telling me about it because you know that I love hearing about what has happened with you guys! =)  That is so silly that Olivia is still slaying zombies! Funny that you missed me when you went into the Hillcrest gym! I pictured it when I was reading it and I missed it a little bit too… but it is ok. We had good times while they lasted! =) 
1. My eye is just fine now. I called Hermana Jett to help me out and she did so much for me. Thank you for getting a hold of Dr. Affleck for me. That was a life saver! I got some eye drops and I haven’t used my contacts for about a week now and my eye looks a lot better but I have no idea if it is the same eye or not.  I am relatively certain it was the same thing but I don’t know if it was in the same spot. My memory isn’t too great! But overall my health is good and I am feeling great! Thank you for being concerned for me =) 
2. This week was amazingly better than any other week. We worked really hard and Elder Hernandez has the desire to work too. We found some new investigators. I had a pretty cool experience. We were walking and I saw a glimpse of a guy and I felt that we needed to talk to him. So we turned around and went back to his house. He came out like he was surprised to see us but he let us is. We taught him the restoration. It was really cool! He is named Rodrigo. We are supposed to visit Rodrigo again on Wednesday so I hope it goes well! Elder Hernandez is a great guy! I have learned a lot from him already.  I am excited to work with him! Elder Archuleta is a cool guy too!  I kind of miss Elder Aguirre though. And investigators, we have Rodrigo like a told you and we have searched all week to find new ones! We have a couple but none that are progressing as of now... give us another week =) 
3. Church meetings are the complete three hours and just the same as at home for the order of the classes.
4. The thing that I learned is so much patience but the thing that I learned most is to rely on my Savior. I truly grew so much closer to Jesus Christ this last change.
5. If you want to print the missionary’s letters out and send them that would be great. I have been taking pictures of the ones I can’t read.
In my personal study yesterday I was reading in 2 Nephi. I found this scripture. 2 Nephi chapter two, verse 24. This is exactly like the mission. Just connect all the things to my circumstances in the mission. It is really cool! I love this scripture. Also all of chapter 2 is super great in second Nephi. It makes me appreciate the love of my Savior and also Heavenly Father. 

I hope that you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving week. I am sorry that you are getting rid of the birds.... Tommy must miss me, but it is ok. You can eat him this week ;) ha-ha but I will miss them. I am so thankful for everything that I have my family, friends, the gospel, church, the support in all aspects and everything. I love you guys so much and I hope that everything continues to go well for you guys!!!! I will talk to you next week! Also, a small favor, could you send me my priesthood line of authority... that would be great! Love you guys so much!!!!!!!
Love always, 
Elder Tegan Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment