Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov. 18, 2013



Hey family!!!! How are you?! Ok so I had this nice big intro but all of it erased.... so I am just going to skip most of it but I love hearing your stories about what is happening at home! I really do and they help pick me up. That is nuts that dad sang in sacrament meeting with the choir but so cool! Wish I could have heard it... my butt is really chapped that the whole thing erased.... oh well. Ha-ha

Q and A
1. Ok so this week not a lot has happened. We waited for changes this week and I was really nervous. I get a new companion that is Mexican called Elder Hernandez. We will be in the same Baquedano sector but I really hope that he wants to work hard. I am ready for it. Elder Leiva goes to a different sector. He was bummed and I felt bad for him. So I meet my new comp tomorrow! Nothing is new with investigators. NOTHING. It kind of stinks but that will change!!!
2. Yes I got the camera thing figured out so it works more efficiently. It is sweet! And also I got my Christmas package today. I was really surprised! But happy! =)
3. There are usually two splits a change, usually in the middle and towards the end with the zone leader.
4. I would love instant oatmeal and jerky!! And that is about it. Just whatever you want to send. I am the luckiest elder I think. I get packages and letters so often... I feel spoiled but I love it!!!
5. No I haven’t mailed any letters yet but I will get on that.

The thing that I have learned about the most this change is the Atonement... through all of my pains and trials I have grown so much closer to my Savior and I am forever grateful to him... thanks to Him I can have all the happiness I can ever get with my eternal family and living with Him and our Heavenly Father again. I love the theme that you had at church yesterday! (Strengthening home and family)  Love you guys so much and thanks for all you have ever done for me so I can be who I am and be on the mission! Love you soooooooooooooo much! 

Love always, 
Elder Tegan Hall 

P.S. I couldn’t get pictures uploaded today but I will try again next week. Some of the computers here are crap... but I thought I would let you know I walked more than 100,000 steps this past week!!! Ha-ha crazy! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment