Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 9, 2014; Loving the Rain!?

I am so glad that you all had a good week and enjoyed everything that happened. Congrats to all the people who finished their year of school and especially to Olivia who is no longer a sevy!
Q and A
1. Ok so this was a pretty good week. I am just amazed at the things that I learn every day. I love how the Lord teaches me with experiences and other things that happen. So this week was pretty darn great. L and C didn’t end up going to church because it rained for like three day straight and that was miserable. I like the rain just not when I am a missionary and I need to be outside going to people’s houses! I will try and send you some pics! Ha-ha so anyways that is the reason why L and C didn’t go I am pretty sure, because of the rain.... I was kind of upset but not too bad because the Lord
totally blessed us this week! =) We are visiting V who is a less active and his son V is an investigator. We had a couple cool lessons with them this week and that was great. The dad works in Antofagasta (far away) so he wasn’t here but his son still went to church! We passed by N to go to church and she was also ready despite the rain and cold weather! I was so happy and I know that the Lord blessed us big time! We had good lessons with them this week. Also I did divisions with Elder E this week. But we had a cool lesson with a guy named J. He is a boyfriend of a girl who is a member. It was a powerful lesson and I felt the spirit a lot. J wants to keep going to church and listening to us. So it was a good week! C isn’t going to be able to get baptized this Saturday because his dad needs to go to the church 4 times in a row to be able to have a calling and he needs to have a calling before C can get baptized. But it is ok because I know that everything will work out for the best in the end!

I can’t believe that we are already in the last week of this change! Time flies and it is crazy to me, coming up on a year so fast. I made some really tasty Mt. Dew this week too. I have shared with other gringo dew lovers too. They loved it. One is from Idaho, Elder W from Twin Falls. He is funny. 

2. You know I have felt a couple small earthquakes I think but nobody else told me they felt it so I just didn’t say anything. Ha-ha but I am not sure to be honest. I will let you know if there is a big one when it happens or if it does. 

3. No package as of now. I still have to go to the mission office to check. But I will be looking for it! And for the next package, you know I am not sure... I think I am pretty good. I can’t think of anything unless you can send yourself... ha-ha last night I had a dream that for some reason I went home early from the mission and I sneaked home and I saw you and we hugged each other and cried... it made me miss you guys a lot. But I have this whole day to get those trunky feelings out of me and to be all focused on the week that is ahead of me! I love you guys so much and I do think of you every day and I thank Heavenly Father that He has blessed me with such an amazing family! I really am so blessed. 

I hope that you all have a great week and enjoy everything you do and summer vacation! We are a long ways away for sure but the knowledge we have about the gospel sure makes us be a lot closer! =) Love you guys and have a good one!

Love, 
Elder Tegan Hall 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment