Friday, April 18, 2014

April 14, 2014; Pictures!



1. This week went really well. We made some goals of faith earlier in the week to do 70 contacts and have 5 new investigators. We worked really hard the whole week to accomplish it and..... WE DID!!!! I was so happy. Our new investigators are pretty good too. We only had a short amount of time with all of them for the first visit but we have appts with them all this week. =) Luis and Cristobel didn’t go to church again..... I am sad for them... we had a lesson with Luis on Saturday. He said he would go to church and was excited and ready but he didn’t go..... And now his son is not going to be able to get baptized on May third..... We are bummed about all of that... but overall the week was super good and we were happy with how it turned out!! =)
2. My throat is fine now! Whatever it was it has just about gone away! =) so that is good... I don’t think it was strep. 

3. My feet are fine when I walk and the shoe inserts help a ton! But every day when I get up and stand up out of bed, my feet hurt a lot for a few seconds.... but then it mostly passes. And no we haven’t had the bikes for this whole change. The mission needed them back.

 
4. I need to send an email to Sandra and thank her for the package. I really like the shoes that she sent me and the socks too!!=) On the 19 of March I had to take money and to pay for the physical therapist but I can get a reimbursemnt.... wow sorry I spelled that really bad!! Ha-ha and I also bought some new shoes last week for about 70 dollars. They are really good shoes though and will last for a long time! =) sorry about the money. I try really hard to conserve it as best I can!

5. Could you send me a twisty tie hanger too? We bought 40 kilos of ties and I found some really cool ones! It was a cool deal too. Cheap! We split the cost between the four elders here, me and comp and Elder G and S. And maybe some neon orange shoe laces...Ha-ha but that isn’t necessary! I just want the shoes to look even cooler! ;) I am EXCITED FOR THE DEW! 

My sad loooking birthday cake!
I really liked the talk from Neil L. Anderson too! I am sure that the mission is making me a stronger person and I will be able to withstand the whirlwinds when they come! Just like Helaman 5:12! “And now, my sons, remember, remember that is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.” I love that scripture!
Happy birthday to me!





But we are going to go paintball right now for p-day but I will be back in a few hours... I will try and get some pics to you! I love you guys a whole lot and I am sure SURE thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me with such a great family!! =) I hope that you have a great week! Love you!!=) 

Love, Elder Teg Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment