Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 5, 2014; Staying in Rancagua!



Hey mom, it is good to hear from you!
Wow so much news! Like a news overload! That is great for Brandon and Rach! I am so happy for them! =) and so happy for all my friends that have made the decision to go on a mission! I wish each and every one of them the best of luck and hope that the Lord will bless them! Sounds like you all had a great week! I am glad! Keep staying busy and gettin 'er done. Sorry you caught a bug mom. =/

1. I am staying again! Ha-ha this will be my fourth change here. Elder A is gone though. I am sad about that a little. He has been such great comp and friend to me while we have been together! I will miss him. But FYI we have planned a trip to go to Brazil one day ;) ha-ha and Elder V will be my new comp. He has about 15 months in the mission. I am still DL and all I know is that Elder V was in my first zone. He is from Peru and I will let you know more next week!

 2. We have an investigator that has a baptism date for the 31 of May! She is named Rosario and is 9. Her mom is a member and wants to be active again. So that has been going super well and we are excited for that! Cristobel still hasn’t gone to church. Over all the week went really well! I gave three baptismal interviews to investigators of the ZLs and those went great! I love seeing the testimony of the investigators that have had their conversion. I hope that everyone of us can have a great strong personal conversion! 

3. I got a package from you guys today with dew! =) THANK YOU THANK YOU! But I still haven’t got one from Karl and Ellen... I imagine it will come soon. Can they track the package?

4. No I am good on socks and pens =) thank you! But I would like a 4x6 good family pic if it is possible! Whatever picture is great! =) thanks mom! 

5. I sure do!!! We will be able to Skype again! I am planning on calling you guys at 6 o'clock Chilean time! So 2 at home?? But that way dad can still give his talk and I can see you guys! And thanks for the log in info! I appreciate it! I am SO DARN EXCITED TO SEE ALL OF YOU! =) These last 5 months since Christmas have gone by way fast... it is amazing actually! 

Man there was a scripture that I read in the morning in 1 Corinthians 14:33. It says that God is not an author of confusion but of order. I know that the Gospel is straight forward and such a blessing. I hope that you guys can look for the simple and powerful ways of the Lord as you live day to day. I just really liked that scripture I don’t know why! I hope you can read it! Did you finish the conference talks?

And one item of business, I am going to send you two pics of receipts I have had. They are medical receipts. The mission wants me to send them to you to see if our insurance can help us out with them at all. If you want to help me out with that then great! But sorry that living is so expensive.... ha-ha I am planning on paying you guys back! =) 

I hope that you all have a great week and you can look for the hand of the Lord in your lives. I will see you all on SUNDAY! =) 

Love always, Elder Tegan Hall 

No comments:

Post a Comment