Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Rough Start

September 2, 1013
Elder Arjona from Panama
Ok I really don't have time to reply to all the questions because Elder Arjona told me that we only have thirty minutes to email today because we're late and I already burned ten minutes waiting for the stupid computer to load. Need I say I am kind of frustrated right now.

Sometimes I just want to cry because this is a dang hard transition in my life. A lot harder than the MTC. Pray for me.
Yes that picture is Elder Arjona he is a good elder but we bust it every day. I bet we walk four or five miles. It is crazy and in the mornings he likes to go running which I said I would do because I wanted to be kind but I hate it.

Thanks for the run down on the week I really do love hearing from you guys and seeing how things a
re going. It is hard work down here and it is a nice relief to hear about you guys. ummm... I will answer your questions but that is about all I can do because then we need to go to an appointment. 
1. Last day in the MTC was fast. We left at about two pm. There were about 25 flying to Chile but 17 only to Santiago the rest to Osorno.
2. In the airport in Mexico me and Elder Gee and Ashby went to Chili's to have dinner. I had a nice juicy burger and I loved it! Then we got to the Santiago airport at about 7 in the morning. I was beat. I just wanted to sleep but that wasn't about to happen. We went tracting that night. 
3. First impression of Chile, I loved it. But sometimes I feel like a fish out of water. The Mission prez and his wife are cool but I don't really know anything about them.  By the way, we had to lock our facebook accounts so I don't think you can use that anymore but ya we got groceries and stuff.  
Okay, well my companion is cutting me short. I am really peaved right now and I don't have time to tell you about anything really. I love you guys so much and please pray for me. I know that is selfish but please. I love you guys and I guess I will talk to you next Monday.
Love,

Elder Hall
32 new missionaries that arrived to the Rancagua Mission on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment