Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chile!!! at last!


August 27, 2013
So I made it to Chile today just fine. We left last night at about 9:25 and I'm sorry that I couldn't call you. I had the calling card and everything ready to go but all of the phones were not working except like one so it wasn't worth the wait. But I just have enough time to tell you that I am here safe and sound. I have my companion. His name is Elder Arjona from Panama and he seems like a really good and hard working missionary. He calls me his "mija" translation, my son, hahah. He is a cool guy. Well, I have probably got to go and I don't know when my p-day is but I will send you an email next week when it is our p-day. Chile is beautiful and I love it here. Man, I am so tired from the flight. It was a one way about eight hours. But all is well. Ok, well I better go. Sorry for such a short email but I will talk to you all next week =)
Love you so much and talk to you later. I need to get to work!! 
Love,
Elder Hall

My District at the Mexico MTC



No comments:

Post a Comment